Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Perfect Pendant

Since we moved in we've been talking about getting rid of the large fluorescent light in the kitchen. We thought a pendant would look better above the island than a flush mount so we started looking around. Maybe we just weren't looking in the right places but we couldn't find anything that would work. Everything was either too small and wouldn't provide enough light, or too not-our-style.

And then I found this beauty:


A little industrial. A lot pretty. I was in love. Then I saw the price tag and decided to keep looking.
..
Fast forward to last night when I found it on ebay for a little over half price - score!
..
I can't wait to have this fabulousness in my kitchen!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Fabulous!!! Glad you were able to get it and half price is a real perk. Its going to look great. Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen when you are done.