Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Questions

I saw this on Becca and Brandon's blog and thought I would steal it.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! In fact I love wrapping paper so much I dream of having a job at the gift wrapping counter of a store.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake! This is going to make me sound like a major dork but one of my favorite things about fake trees is their perfect symmetry.

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? By January 1st.

5. Do you like eggnog? Eewwww

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my newborn baby doll - I got him when I was 7. His name is Baby James and I still have him. He's actually kind of creepy looking - maybe I'll take a picture of him and post it on here.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Josh - he always says he doesnt want anything.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Monkey and Hobbes. Foam golf balls? Check.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? None immediately come to mind.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually. I guess technically its not a Christmas movie but its set at Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November-ish.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham, my mom's stuffing, mince pies, fruit cake (why do Americans hate fruit cake?)

16. Lights on the tree? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have no idea what its called but I only ever hear it when I'm in England. But really, I love pretty much all Christmas music.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we're staying home but hopefully next year we'll get to spend it with family.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I thought I could but I just went over them in my head and I'm missing one.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Christmas day. When I was a kid my mom let us open one on Christmas Eve.

22. Does Santa Wrap your presents? Yes. But he has skipped our house the past few years.

23. Snow, Love it or Dread it? Love it if I'm staying inside, hate it if I have to go out and drive in it.

24. Candy canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum if they're mint flavored.

25. What the most important thing about the season? Family.

No comments: