Sunday, March 21, 2010

*Note: If you're sick of dog pictures you may want to skip this post*

The other night Josh and I were talking about how unphotogenic little Zoey girl is so I went through the photos I've taken so far to find all the good ones. I guess 'all' is a relative term because there weren't that many. Here are some faves:

This is from the night we got her and I love how Zeke and Monkey are checking her out. Of course anti-social Hobbes is nowhere to be found.


Photobucket

This is a typical Zoey pose - using the arm of the couch to get up higher so she can see what's going on in the kitchen.

Photobucket

She and Zeke have become fast friends. She loves him and tries to copy everything he does.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A rare moment of peace when they're both sleeping.

Photobucket

Josh isn't a fan of this one because she looks like a bit of a disheveled mess. I like it because it captures her squirmy, constantly-moving-around-ness. You can really see where her nose got chomped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. Smiley and his pal :-)

Photobucket

I'll try come up with some new material so the next post isn't about our dogs :-)

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love them all. She is just precious and seems happy and comfortable in her new home. Love the one of her and Zeke sleeping together-priceless!!!
PS-Also like Josh's beard!!!!